Thursday, March 15, 2012

Humans Have Come

Today the strangest thing occurred, I found a human wondering around my island. He was wondering around, obviously with no clue what to do, gathering sticks when he broke a branch off my tree. I was angered by the destruction on my island that was already occurring in result of the the human, so I confronted him. He was shocked to see me, and even seemed scared at first, but then he managed to pull himself together and remain fairly calm. He told me that he had heard of stories of sprites such as me, but had never truly believed in them. He then preceded to tell me about how his brother had tricked him into getting stranded on this island with only his servant, daughter, and the clothes they wore. He pleaded for me not to harm him and that if he could, he would leave my island as soon as possible. However, because my island is so far away from any other landmass, it would be impossible for him to leave without my help. I agreed to do whatever he said in order to have him gone as soon as possible. Hopefully this issue will be resolved fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment