Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Storm

I don't know how he knew, maybe he has some magic himself, but the human, Prospero, knew exactly when his coworkers would be flying nearby. He did not explain what his plan was to me but now I see what he is trying to do. At noon today he had me create a huge storm overhead. Shortly after, a flying machine, he calls it an airplane, came down and landed in the ocean nearby. I was shocked and enraged to see even more humans come piling out of the plane, grumbling about the storm and electrical problems they were having. They all wandered away from each other looking for resources around my island. I don't like what Prospero is doing, but if he has a plan I don't want to mess it up now and have all these humans left on my island.

No comments:

Post a Comment