Sunday, March 18, 2012
They Have Left
After only three short days, the humans have left my island. Prospero confronted all of them and showed them what each one of them had been planning to do. Ashamed, they gave Prospero back his position in the company. Prospero went back to the plane with the others and fixed it so they could all leave together. I hope I never have the misfortune of dealing with humans again. In only these three days they have managed to leave behind many bottles and cans that contained food and beverages. They also damaged many plants in an unsuccessful attempt to build shelters. I guess it was a good thing for them that they got off the island so soon, for had they not I don't believe they would have had the skills necessary to survive after their food supplies ran out. I never did reveal myself to the others, and I believe it was best that I did not. If too many people came to know of my existence they may come searching for me, destroying my island in the process. With only Prospero knowing of my existence it is unlikely anyone would believe him if he talked about me. Now that this small chapter in my life is over, I can happily go back to my tree with few worries about what lies ahead for my island.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment